This doHow® APP Web and Mobile Application (“doHow® APP”) is operated by Samuthana Consultancoaching LLP.
- If you represent a company, partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to access this doHow® APP and avail of the Services on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity.
- You shall not access this doHow® APP and avail of the Services if you are not eligible to do so.
- SERVICES & DELIVERABLES
- The services offered by us (“Services”) and the manner of availing of each of the Services are more particularly set out in the respective practice that can be searched and added to “My Practices” in the doHow® APP.
- All Users are required to register in order to avail the Services.
- You confirm that by your registering and availing of the Services, you will not be in violation of any laws as may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
- We may at any time require you to provide information to verify your identity before we permit you to access some or all of the Services.
- USE OF APP
- This doHow® APP will enable you to review your competence levels concerning various practices necessary for your work and life.
- You agree and undertake that you are accessing the doHow® APP, availing of the Services and transacting with the Vendors, as the case may be, at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any such transactions.
- You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the doHow® APP;
- any equipment or network on which the doHow® APP is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the doHow® APP; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY/doHow® APP ITEMS.
- You acknowledge that the doHow® APP and/or Services may include a component of fictional credits or currency sometimes called "Wallet" (collectively, "Virtual Currency"). The Virtual Currency may be used exclusively within the doHow® APP to gain access to and certain limited rights to use virtual items for use exclusively within the doHow® APP and Services ("doHow® APP Items"). Regardless of the terminology used, Virtual Currency represents a limited license right governed solely under these Terms, and is not redeemable for any sum of money or monetary value from Samuthana or any other person or entity at any time. Virtual Currency provided by Samuthana includes only a limited license right to use Virtual Currency. Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use Virtual Currency on and in the doHow® APP or Services including in or for any games, applications or other services provided or offered on or through the doHow® APP and/or Third Party Platforms, and you agree that you have no right, title or ownership in or to any such Virtual Currency. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND doHow® APP ITEMS HAVE NO CASH VALUE AND THAT NEITHER SAMUTHANA NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY HAS ANY OBLIGATION TO EXCHANGE YOUR VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR SITE ITEMS FOR ANYTHING OF VALUE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REAL CURRENCY, AND THAT, IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED, SUSPENDED OR OTHERWISE MODIFIED OR IF YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS THE WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICES IS TERMINATED, THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY, SITE ITEMS AND YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL HAVE NO VALUE.
- Samuthana reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Currency or doHow® APP Items, and/or may distribute Virtual Currency or doHow® APP Items without charge, in its sole discretion. For example, Samuthana may, as a promotion or benefit of membership, provide users with a certain amount of Virtual Currency or a certain doHow® APP Item based upon the completion of an activity, such as signing up a certain number of users. You acknowledge and agree that Samuthana may revise or take action that impacts the perceived value of or pricing for any Virtual Currency, doHow® APP Items and/or any Services at any time except as may be stated in writing. Virtual Currency and doHow® APP Items will not expire and will not incur fees for non-use.
- All purchases of Virtual Currency and doHow® APP Items are final and under no circumstances will be refundable, transferable or exchangeable. By purchasing Virtual Currency and doHow® APP Items (e.g. clicking or tapping the relevant purchase button), you are confirming that you want the Virtual Currency and/or doHow® APP Item immediately credited to your Account and that by doing so you lose any cancellation rights under applicable laws.
- Samuthana has the absolute right to manage, regulate, control, modify and/or eliminate such Virtual Currency and/or doHow® APP Items as it sees fit in its sole discretion, and Samuthana shall have no liability to you or anyone else for the exercise of such rights. For example, Virtual Currency and doHow® APP Items will be lost, deleted from your Account, or forfeited when/if your Account is terminated, suspended or closed for any reason or when Samuthana discontinues any or all of the doHow® APPs or Services, including without limitation any Services provided or offered through Third Party Platforms.
- Samuthana reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make all calculations regarding the balance of Virtual Currency in your Account. Samuthana further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the number of Virtual Currency that are credited and debited from your Account in connection with your use of the doHow® APPs (including any games, applications or services provided or offered on the doHow® APPs or through Third Party Platforms), entry into Promotions, and/or purchase of doHow® APP Items. While Samuthana strives to make all such calculations on a consistent and reasonable basis, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Samuthana’s determination of the amount of Virtual Currency in your Account is final, unless you can provide documentation to Samuthana that such calculation was or is intentionally incorrect.
- VIRTUAL CURRENCY TRANSFERS/TRANSACTIONS.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
- All of the content you see and hear on the doHow® APP except as provided below, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, checklists, scorecards, audio clips, video clips or text, trademarks, tradenames, etc. constitute the intellectual property of Samuthana and its licensors. The doHow® APP and the doHow® APP Content are protected by the copyright laws in all applicable jurisdictions. It is hereby clarified that the doHow® APP Content does not include any content that is provided by you.
- We reserve the right to change the Intellectual Property Policy at any time, for any reason, and without notice. It is your obligation to check back on the intellectual property policy from time to time.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You represent and warrant to us that:
- The name and other details furnished by you when you communicated with us is true, correct and accurate;
- You will use the Services only for your own internal purposes and not commercially exploit the Services in any manner. However, it is hereby clarified that the output from the Services may be utilized by you in any manner that you deem fit;
- You will comply with all laws applicable to you in the course of availing the Services; and
- You will not use the Services, directly or indirectly, for any fraudulent undertaking or in any manner so as to interfere with the use of the Services.
- INDEPENDENCE FROM PLATFORMS
- The doHow® APP is independent of any platform on which it is located. The doHow® APP is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation Google or Android (each being an “Operator”).
- Your download, installation, access to or use of the doHow® APP is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
- We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the doHow® APP as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the doHow® APP.
- In the event of any failure of the doHow® APP to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the relevant Operator and that Operator will refund the purchase price for the doHow® APP (if any purchase price has been paid) to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, that Operator will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the doHow® APP, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be our sole responsibility.
- You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the doHow® APP or your possession and/or use of the doHow® APP, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the doHow® APP fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the doHow® APP or your possession and use of the doHow® APP infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; provided such infringement was caused by us.
- You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the doHow® APP (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the doHow® APP is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
- INFORMATION UPDATE
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address, mobile number and other details are current and updated as and when required.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WE HAVE MADE THIS SERVICE AVAILABLE TO USE AS A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CONDUCT IN THE COURSE OF AVAILING THE SERVICES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICES UNDER THE AFORESAID CIRCUMSTANCES, WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE OTHER RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO US UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAWS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ACCESS, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE’S SERVICES OR FOR INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DELAY, ETC., EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE, AVAIL OF THE SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER EXTERNAL WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
- MAXIMUM EFFECT
- GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION AND JURISDICTION
- REQUESTING PAPER COPIES
- Communications will not be distributed in paper unless you contact us and request a paper version of a particular document. We reserve the right to charge you and collect a handling fee first for any notices that we physically mail to you at your request or because your email’s address fails.
- This doHow® APP and all content on this doHow® APP are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge, by your access of this doHow® APP, that your access of this doHow® APP and availing of Services is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your access and use of our doHow® APP, and that we shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your access and use of this doHow® APP.
- We make no warranty that the services shall meet your requirements, that the services shall be uninterrupted and/or timely and/or secure and/or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the services.
- All images, audio, video and text in the doHow® APP are only for illustrative purposes. None of the models, actors or products in the images, if any, is endorsing the Services in any manner. Any resemblance of any character in a video to anybody or anything in any context is purely unintentional and/or coincidental. Our rights are subject to the terms of our agreement with our content and image providers.
- There are no representations and warranties, whether express or implied, made by us regarding the accuracy and/or quality of any information transmitted and/or obtained through the use of the services.
- All information that is provided to us and is uploaded on this doHow® APP is accepted in good faith and we accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bona fides thereof.
- You shall ensure that while using the services, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, shall at all times, be strictly complied by you and we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature regarding the same, by you.
- We do not warrant that this doHow® APP or any of the websites linked to the doHow® APP be free of any operational hazards or errors nor that it will be free of any virus or/and worm or/and any other harmful components.
- NO WAIVER
- NO AGENCY
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
All inquiries may be directed to:
Samuthana Consultingancoaching LLP
#312, Saptagiri Elegance,
Bangalore – 560 061
ATTN: Dinakar Murthy Krishna
Phone No.: +91 99720 16873